Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:40 AM

Lola: Manni? Do you love me?
Manni: Sure, I do.
L: How can you be so sure?
M: I don't know. I just am.
L: I could be some other girl. Why not?
M: Because you're the best.
L: The best what?
M: The best girl.
L: Of all the girls in the world?
M: Sure.
L: How do you know?
M: I just do.
L: You think so.
M: Okay, I think so.
L: You see?
M: What?
L: You aren't sure.
M: Are you nuts or what?
L: What if you never met me?
M: What do you mean?
L: You'd be telling the same thing to someone else.
M: Okay, if you don't want to hear it.
L: I don't want to hear anything. I want to know how you feel.
M: Okay, my feelings say... that you're the best.
L: Who is "your feelings" anyway?
M: It's me. My heart.
L: Your heart says, "Hi, Manni. She's the one."
M: Exactly.
L: And you say... "Thanks for the information. See you around."
M: Exactly.
L: And you do whatever your heart says?
M: Well, it really doesn't "say" anything. I don't know. It just feels.
L: So what does it feel now?
M: That someone's asking rather stupid questions.
L: Man, you aren't taking me seriously.




Manni: Lola. What would you do if I died?
Lola: I wouldn't let you die.
M: Yeah, well... what if I were fatally ill?
L: I'd find a way.
M: What if I were in a coma, and the doc said, "One more day"?
L: I'd throw you into the ocean... shock therapy.
M: What if I were dead anyway?
L: What do you want to hear?
M: Come on. Tell me.
L: I'd go to the Isle of Rugen and cast your ashes to the wind.
M: And then?
L: I don't know. It's a stupid question.
M: I know what you'd do. You'd forget me.
L: No!
M: Sure you would. What else could you do? Sure, you'd mourn for a few weeks. Not a bad idea. And everybody's real compassionate... and everything's so incredibly sad,
and everyone feels sorry for you. You can show everyone how strong you are. "What a great woman," they'll say. "She really pulls herself together instead of crying all day."
And all at once this really nice guy with green eyes shows up.
And he's super sensitive, listens to you all day.
And you can talk his ear off. And you can tell him how tough things are for you...
and that you have to look after yourself and don't know what's gonna happen...
and blah, blah, blah. Then you'd hop onto his lap and cross me off your list. That's how it goes.
L: Manni.
M: What?
L: You haven't died yet.
Permalink  ▫ 

لینکها:
صفحه اول وبلاگ  ▫  بالاترین

لینکدونی:

وبلاگها:

جدیدترین پستها:
N.A.S.T.Y  ▫   اگر خواستيد ياد بگيريد چطور ميشه با پيامبرا شوخي ک...  ▫   هر کس این وبلاگ را بخواند خر است.  ▫   Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not...  ▫   کاشکی یکی مشابه این وبلاگو برای تهران راه مینداخت  ▫   Hey you bastards, I'm still here.  ▫   I don't dodge guilt... and I don't Jew out of payi...  ▫   Bitter Moon  ▫   گوشيمو فروختم... دوربين ديجيتالمو فروختم... mp3 pl...  ▫   The Hours  ▫  

آرشیو:
May 2005  ▫   June 2005  ▫   July 2005  ▫   August 2005  ▫   November 2005  ▫   February 2006  ▫   March 2006  ▫   April 2006  ▫   May 2006  ▫   June 2006  ▫   July 2006  ▫   August 2006  ▫   September 2006  ▫   October 2006  ▫   November 2006  ▫   December 2006  ▫   January 2007  ▫   February 2007  ▫   March 2007  ▫   April 2007  ▫   May 2007  ▫   June 2007  ▫   July 2007  ▫   August 2007  ▫   September 2007  ▫   October 2007  ▫   January 2008  ▫   February 2008  ▫   March 2008  ▫   April 2008  ▫   July 2008  ▫   August 2008  ▫   September 2008  ▫   October 2008  ▫   November 2008  ▫   January 2009  ▫   April 2009  ▫   May 2009  ▫   June 2009  ▫   November 2009  ▫   February 2010  ▫   October 2010  ▫   May 2012  ▫   July 2012  ▫   Current Posts