I WISH I WAS
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:49 PM
I wish I was a hunter in search of different food
I wish I was the animal which fits into that mood
I wish I was a person with unlimited breath
I wish I was a heartbeat that never comes to rest

I wish I was a stranger who wanders down the sky
I wish I was a starship in silence flying by
I wish I was a princess with armies at her hand
I wish I was a ruler who'd make them understand

(I wish I was)

I wish I was writer who sees what's yet unseen
I wish I was a prayer expressing what I mean
I wish I was a forest of trees that do not hide
I wish I was a clearing no secrets left inside

(I wish I was)

I wish I was a hunter in search of different food
I wish I was the animal which fits into that mood
I wish I was a person with unlimited breath
I wish I was a heartbeat that never comes to rest

I wish I was a forest of trees that do not hide
I wish I was a clearing no secrets left inside
I wish I was a stranger who wanders down the sky
I wish I was a starship in silence flying by

--Franka Potente
Permalink  ▫ 

لینکها:
صفحه اول وبلاگ  ▫  بالاترین

لینکدونی:

وبلاگها:

جدیدترین پستها:
Joan Baez - Diamonds and Rust  ▫   آدمها دو دسته هستند: کول و بورينگ.آدمهاي بورينگ با...  ▫   AIDS  ▫   دلم میخواد بدونم این سیروس مقدم (کارگردان نرگس) چق...  ▫   my google archive searches  ▫   aussies get f*cked by kuwait  ▫   amused himself to masturbation  ▫   سوباسا اوزارا! تو چقدر ساده بودي که نفهميدي عمويت ...  ▫   Travis - Why does it always on me  ▫   ببینم یعنی واقعا برای ایدز درمان پیدا کردن اون هم ...  ▫  

آرشیو:
May 2005  ▫   June 2005  ▫   July 2005  ▫   August 2005  ▫   November 2005  ▫   February 2006  ▫   March 2006  ▫   April 2006  ▫   May 2006  ▫   June 2006  ▫   July 2006  ▫   August 2006  ▫   September 2006  ▫   October 2006  ▫   November 2006  ▫   December 2006  ▫   January 2007  ▫   February 2007  ▫   March 2007  ▫   April 2007  ▫   May 2007  ▫   June 2007  ▫   July 2007  ▫   August 2007  ▫   September 2007  ▫   October 2007  ▫   January 2008  ▫   February 2008  ▫   March 2008  ▫   April 2008  ▫   July 2008  ▫   August 2008  ▫   September 2008  ▫   October 2008  ▫   November 2008  ▫   January 2009  ▫   April 2009  ▫   May 2009  ▫   June 2009  ▫   November 2009  ▫   February 2010  ▫   October 2010  ▫   May 2012  ▫   July 2012  ▫   Current Posts